Friday, June 10, 2011

College Photos Scanned

I have disassembled two collage photo frames from my college days. I scanned in all the photos. It is so fun to remember and reminisce. These photos are in no particular order and all from between 1988-1992 or so.

The following photos are from when Dave and I were dating.
SCAN0104

SCAN0103

SCAN0086

SCAN0081

SCAN0080

SCAN0085

SCAN0083

SCAN0078

SCAN0076

SCAN0087

SCAN0075

SCAN0074

SCAN0073

SCAN0072

SCAN0071

SCAN0070

SCAN0068

SCAN0067

SCAN0066

SCAN0065

Dave
SCAN0092
Karen
SCAN0091

Brothers Dave, John, and Stephen...I think we were at Six Flags.
SCAN0100

Just a note to help avoid confusion...one of my very best friends from college and to today is another Karen. In the photos below, I'll add (me).
Karen, Suzanne, and Karen (me)
SCAN0090

Suzanne
SCAN0098

Best Friends, Karen and Suzanne
SCAN0101

Joe and Karen
SCAN0095

Karen
SCAN0082

Karen (me) with Mom and Dad (Dick and Fran)
SCAN0089

Dave and his mom and dad (Pat and David)
SCAN0088

Reveille
SCAN0096


No comments:

Post a Comment