Sunday, June 12, 2011

{BSJ} Completed all 97 Rows!

I'm done with the knitting! Wahoo!

This may show my obsessive-compulsive side, but I spent the whole day knitting (my house speaks volumes to this). I finished the 90 stitch flap, picked up all the stitches, and finished knitting today.  (It is all rather fuzzy...really all I did today was knit...horrible to admit, I know!)

This has been a super fun project. I will be eagerly awaiting the final instructions for sewing the shoulders and adding buttons (and possibly lengthening the sleeves).

I have to admit, Katie came to my rescue on numerous occasions.  She is really good at reading the pattern and telling me exactly what to do (when I'm not sure).  She also helped me talk through the striping on the flap.

I love, love, love, how this sweater has turned out. It will be so adorable on my little Goddaughter.

Now, what about a little knit skirt or pants to go with it? Any suggestions?

Here are the latest photos.

The front view.
IMG 1671
And the back view.
IMG 1673

No comments:

Post a Comment