I am attending an MCCW Training and Presidents Meeting this week here at Fort Leavenworth. We started later in the day yesterday (after I made a quick run to the airport to gather one of the attendees from San Antonio), and the focus was an inventory that helps determine leadership styles, learning styles, and primary motivation. Would it be surprising to anyone to know that my primary leadership style is learning with a tie for secondary of giving and administrative; my primary learning style was visual, and my motivation is goal-oriented? Seems spot on to me.
After dinner at High Noon (I had steak quesadillas, yum), we went to the Central Region Director's house for dessert. We also played the catechism game, Divinity. Great fun. It was a late-ish night, and we will go all day today. I'm sure training hard and playing harder.
On the home-front, Katie and Missy will be watching the Littles all day, Dave goes TDY this morning, and DJ has Cub Scout Academy this afternoon with a campfire tonight (I'm not sure yet of those logistics). Never a dull moment here.
BTW, MCCW = Military Council of Catholic Women.
No comments:
Post a Comment