Saturday, February 12, 2011

I Messed Up!

I started watching LOST Season 1 at about 10pm last night (on that handy Netflix Watch Instantly feature).  Mistake, BIG mistake!  SIX hours and seven episodes later, I stopped and went to bed.  I honestly could have kept watching.  I am hooked.  If I get everything done today...I may have a date with LOST again tonight.  It will be a huge motivator to get moving and keep moving!  LOL 

I think I had tried to watch it during the season once, but I was so lost (ha-ha, no pun intended, really) that I gave up...really questioning why friends and family even liked the show.  

So, my recommendation...stay away, far away from LOST!


 

4 comments:

  1. Ha! I can't stay away from LOST because my husband & I did the same thing as you: devoured the series in great big chunks, courtesy of Netflix Instant View.

    So yes, this post of yours cracked me up.

    In an "I've so been there" kind of way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, now that I think about it...I read about LOST on your blog first...this is all your fault! LOL Yikes! I'm a couple episodes into Season 2. Now, my Girlies are addicted, too. BTW, I love, love, love your blog. You make me laugh out loud all the time. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love lost!!!! And yes it is addictive....

    Didn't know you had a blog too....looking forward to reading it!

    ReplyDelete