Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Ewww!
I sent DJ to the basement to put milk jugs away. (Did you know we are collecting milk jugs for a milk jug igloo project?) "Uuh. Mom. There is a lot of water around the drains." There is usually water around the drains because we have an unresolved leak in the basement (that's another story), so I did not think too much of it. Then, I went down to check on things. Oh, my...let's rephrase that to a circle of water about ten feet diameter around each of the drains and about an inch deep. Luckily, maintenance came quick and, after calling in reinforcements, the drains are unclogged. Now, we are waiting for ServePro to come and clean up the mess. Yuck! and Double yuck! (Where is Dave? Not here! Try El Paso...where they got four inches of snow!)
Labels:
Life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment