Sunday, January 9, 2011

Electronic Snap Circuits

One of DJ's main gifts was an Electronic Snap Circuits kit.  The directions are clear and easy to follow.  They remind me of Lego illustrations.  Right out of the box, I worked with my five year old nephew on ten or more experiments.  He loved the one-on-one time with Aunt Karen, and I loved that he was able to follow the diagrams and "get" it.  It did not take DJ long before he was snapping circuits together all over the place, causing noises, fans to whirl, and lights to blink.  The box is organized in such a way that it is easy to find all the pieces (and to see at a glance that everything is put away in its place). 

2 comments:

  1. I am so interested thanks for sharing!! ( Love the new blog too)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Em. It's good to be blogging again. K

    ReplyDelete