Monday, January 3, 2011

Back to School

I felt a little like a drill sergeant this morning, when I blew my bugle call at oh-dark-thirty.  The kids and I have fallen into a lazy, dazy attitude about getting up and getting to work.  It always seems to take forever to get through all the assignments on the list.  And, I hate to admit, more often than not, we put some of the later-in-the-day assignment off until tomorrow.  The Girlies are behind where I want (and need) them to be.  SO, our 2011 starts off on a different foot.  We WILL get up and get moving in the morning.  My blaring alarm clock (AKA Ricky) went off at 5:00.  It was a tantrum that only lasted six minutes...the longest six minutes of my day (so far).  So, I was up and ready to go early, and determined to use my cattle prod to get all my chickies moving in the right direction.  Did you know when you start school at 8:00, you really can be done before noon (or at least 2:00, with the Littles).  I think Missy had her math set done before 8:00.  LOL  That girl has not seen 8:00am in years!

No comments:

Post a Comment