Here are ten random photos I have taken over the course of the last couple days. I just treated myself to a new camera, after my little Canon started not being dependable any more. We are just two weeks out from a big week-long vacation to Colorado Springs with Dave's Mom and Dad and youngest brother and his family. We are renting a house together and taking in all the sights around our old stomping ground. I could never go on a big trip like this without a dependable camera. Anyway, I'm reading the user's guide from cover to cover to learn all about my Nikon CoolPix P500. So far, I love it!
These are the very first photos taken with the new camera.
Janie girl. (Please, ignore the teetering pile of clothes. Laundry is really never-ending.)
My sweet little man.

Ricky saying, "Enough already!"
The night the camera came, most of us went swimming (actually, I took pictures and the kids swam, and Katie stayed home for some down time.)
Janie girl, again. Those bangs are killing me, but she really wants to grow them out...
Ricky dude in his cool life vest thingie.
That's my Missy.
DJ dear.

A most common sight around post these days.
And, finally, I think I succeeded in wearing him out.
No comments:
Post a Comment