My Sunday was a lazy day. After Mass, CCD, lunch, and a little bit of lesson planning for the week, I spent time snuggled on the couch tucked in under piles of blankets. I finished reading the last 10% of Fall of Giants by Ken Follett. (One cool thing about the Kindle...the percentage bar...I always know exactly how much I have read - percentage-wise...probably no one else cares...but I like it.) I was ready to start reading the next book in the Follett's Century Trilogy. Drat! It is not scheduled to come out until 2012. Poor planning on my part!
So, I started reading this book on the recommendation of my dear mother-in-law.
The Girlies had LifeTeen and I babysat for a couple on the Core team with three dear daughters. The baby is a little over a year...so sweet that she did not scream her head off for the first thirty minutes. She must be getting used to Miss Karen. Really, they are sweet girls. Little E (the baby) is quite a signer...I was surprised to see very clearly "more" "please" then I had to figure out what she wanted more of. LOL
This minute...Janie is playing with the Inchimals (she is loving them..acting out some kind of play), and dear Ricky is building a rather impressive tower out of Legos...it's almost his height. Now, I'm ready to turn in for the night.

No comments:
Post a Comment